We all love Cameron Dallas, it’s inevitable.
The 21-year-old actor and Vine star is the perfect mix of funny, charming, hot (!!!) and sweet.
But here are ten facts you probably never knew about Cam, that he spilled to TigerBeat exclusively:
1. He’s never been in love: “I think I’ve loved people, but I’ve never been 100% head-over-heels for someone who I think about 24/7,” Cam gushes. “I’m very guarded. I think you have to allow yourself to be in love, and I haven’t allowed myself to do that yet.”
2. He reminds his mom of Adam Sandler: “From a very young age, he was always funny and liked to play tricks,” Cam’s mom, Gina reveals. “So, I always used to tell him he reminded me of Adam Sandler-just goofy and kind of a prankster.”
3. He considers Chino, California his hometown, but it’s not the only place he’s lived: “I was born in Whittier and lived there until first grade,” Cameron spills. “Then I moved to Hacienda Heights for second through fifth grade. And finally, I moved to Chino and went to school there from sixth grade and up.”
4. He won a superlative in high school, but it wasn’t “Class Clown”: “My best friend since sophomore year of high school, Chris and I actually won ‘Best Friends,'” Cam shares.
5. He was known as “Sierra’s little brother” in high school: “Not to like people in my grade so much, but to my sisters friends, I was known as, ‘Sierra’s little brother,'” Cameron admits. “I lived in her shadow for the longest time, and it sucked. It got better when she graduated though, because so did those seniors that would call me that.”
6. He’s a sucker for a cute button nose: “The thing that catches my eye most about a girl is her nose,” the Vine hunk shares. “I love a cute, little curved nose. Like a button nose? That’s my thing. I think it’s because I don’t have one, so I want the opposite.”
7. He was quite the athlete when he was younger: “I was on a soccer team for seven years,” Cam reveals. “I played forward and sweeper, and was really good. I stopped playing when I move to Chino, because I was too shy to meet the new team.”
8. He bought his mom the “most touching” gift: “The most memorable gift he’s bought me was a pair of diamond earrings for Christmas,” Gina admits. “I would say that was probably the most touching gift he’s given me.”
9. He’s a big fan of Subway: “I get a foot-long on white bread with turkey, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, avocado, one line of lite mayo and one line of yellow mustard with three cookies,” Cameron shares.
10. He would date YOU: “I would 100 percent date a fan,” Cam spills. “They know where I’m coming from and I think I could trust them a lot more. You can’t help who you fall in love with, and my fans are really pretty.”
If you liked this, then you have to see Cameron Dallas’ latest exciting news!