The Billboard Music Awards pink carpet was on FIRE this year, as celebrities wore the hottest fashion trends of 2017! The stars displayed a mixture of styles from sexy to preppy has they strutted down the pink carpet at the annual event in Las Vegas.
Here are the fiercest fashion trends celebrities rocked during the night:
1. BTS: Best dressed boy band at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards.Each member rocked down the pink carpet showcasing their personal style and personality:
2. Camila Cabello, the nominee in the top Rap Collaboration category for “Bad Things,” slayed her orangey-red lace slip dress from Jonathan Simkhai’s Pre-Fall collection:
3.Vanessa Hudgens, the co-host of the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, strutted down the pink carpet in a classy blush design:
4. Ashley Tisdale came out to support her BFF Vanessa Hudgens by rocking an all-black Tadashi Shoji jumpsuit:
5. Hailee Steinfeld arrived at the Billboard Music Awards looking on fleek in her silver printed David Koma gown:
6. Ansel Elgort showed his punk rock side in an all-black ensemble and heeled boots:
7.Rebecca Black looked super cute in her funky navy minidress and red-and-white shoes:
8. YouTuber Lauren Elizabeth looked stunning in her nude silk dress and silver stilettos:
9. Laura Marano, Disney star chose sequins for the 2017 Billboard Awards:
10. Rachel Platten looked amazing in her colorful one-shoulder pattern dress:
Want to know more about the 2017 Billboard Music Awards? Check out Camila Cabello’s performance!