Prom is right around the corner!
With all the photo-ops, you’ll want your skin looking as clear as possible, and it’s not too late to start getting your face in shape for the big night.
Here are our go-to tips and tricks for prom perfect skin:
1. Make sure you’re cleaning out makeup brushes in the days and weeks leading up to prom! Reusing dirty makeup applicators leaves you at risk of caking on unwanted bacteria with your foundation. Yuck!
2. Relax with a nice face mask the night before. It will take care of anything hiding under the surface of your skin and leave you feeling pampered and prepped!
3. Don’t forget sunscreen! Even though you should always be wearing a base layer of SPF, make sure you amp it up a bit in the week leading up to the big event. You don’t want to be burnt and peeling in all your prom pics!
4. Keep your skin moisturized for a healthy, natural sun-kissed glow that will make you stand out in the crowd. Check out Taylor Swift‘s perfect complexion for smooth skin inspiration:
5. Make sure you’re taking your makeup off every night! You want to keep your pores as clean and clear as possible as prom night approaches to ensure blemish-free skin.
6. But if you do get a breakout right before prom, don’t sweat it! You don’t have to let a pimple third wheel you and your date! Our favorite quick fix? AcneFree 24-hour acne clearing system – it starts clearing away unwanted zits right away.
You can pick up your own AcneFree system at your local Walmart for $19.99!