Here are six things you didn’t know about the former ‘Suite Life of Zack and Cody’ actor:
1. Along with his twin brother, Dylan, Cole’s been acting since he was 8-months-old! The two first starred in a ’90s sitcom called “Grace Under Fire.”
“I never made the decision to join the arts, or acting specifically…if [my mom hadn’t] thrust me into it, I probably never would have thought of it as a career choice for myself,” he said in a Tumblr post.
2. He wasn’t born in the USA! Cole was born in Arezzo, Italy, and lived there for the first 4 months of his life while his parents taught English.
3. He’s a college grad! Cole majored in Archeology at NYU and graduated with honors in 2015.
4. He and his brother are total pranksters! At their college graduation, they both pretended to be one another; Dylan accepted Cole’s diploma and Cole accepted Dylan’s.
“We just decided, you know, there’s no reason not to. No one’s going to notice,” Dylan said in an interview with Teen Vogue.
5. He loves shooting photos of other celebs — including his Riverdale cast mates! And he frequently posts original photography to his Instagram page.
And wasn't the inside of that house youth? Each time you returned was a reversion. Everything was taken care of in there. Laundry, food, cleaning, conversation, a dog slept in its same old spot, the pantry had those same careless snacks, wasn't it peaceful? The perfect home for a clownfish, your own little domestic Eden. The lights are off in the kitchen. Where's the metronomic snore of that dog? The blinds are half closed, god it's bright outside. An answer in illumination: Come now, it's time to go. You've slept in. I hope you're not groggy, we have a long way to go before our next rest. Model: @kjapa
6. Jennifer Anniston was his first celebrity crush! And Cole admitted in an interview with the New York Post that as a kid, he found it hard to work on the set of Friends because he was so starry-eyed over the blonde bombshell.
“I was infatuated. I was speechless — I’d get all bubbly and forget my lines and completely blank. It was so difficult.”
Cole might have had a crush on Jennifer, but can you guess which fellow Disney Channel star was head-over-heels in love with Cole!?