Rowan Blanchard is full of fun-facts! The former Girl Meets World star is full of surprises! Here are the eight things you probably didn’t know about Rowan:
1. She wasn’t even born by the time that Boy Meets World aired its last episode!
2. She’s a pescatarian, which means that the only meat she eats is fish. But she’s also allergic to shell-fish, so eating out can be a little tricky!
3. She’s a great singer! And has been singing since she was a little girl:
4. She hates scary movies! “I hate scary movies. Coraline is as scary as it gets for me!” she once said in an interview.
5. She once filmed a pilot episode with comedy king Kevin Hart!
6. She hates cats! “Dogs rule!” she once said in an interview.
7. Halloween is her favorite holiday! And in 2nd grade, she dressed up as Elvis to for trick or treating.
8. She sees at least one Broadway play every time she visits New York, and loves singing show tunes in the car!
Want to know more about Rowan? Find out why she doesn’t want to be compared to the Disney Channel stars who came before us — including Demi, Selena, and Miley!