Love is in the air!
Everyone has that favorite on-screen couple who they wish would date in real life! If the chemistry is undeniable, we want them to be together!
We made a list of our favorite on-screen couples and why we think the actors should have dated in real life:
1. Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn from Pretty Little Liars.
2. Selena Gomez and Gregg Sulkin from Wizards of Waverly Place.
The Disney Channel unrequited love story was real with these two characters, we love them!
3. Avan Jogia and Elizabeth Gillies from Victorious.
Beck and Jade were the ULTIMATE couple goals, why couldn’t they be real?!
4. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano Austin and Ally.
They got married in Home Economics class which obviously means they were PERFECT!
5. Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl.
Possibly the MOST ICONIC on-screen couple ever!
6. Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley from The Fault in Our Stars.
The most heartbreaking romance, but the two had great chemistry!
7. Dove Cameron and Mitchell Hope from The Descendants.
In honor of Descendants 2, we would love to see these two take a stab at a real-life love story!
Aside from a fictional romance, Dove Cameron is SO IN LOVE with her boyfriend!