Fifth Harmony has always been there for the perfect pick-me-up.
The group is famous for making total jams and killing it with their high energy performances! Check out their most inspirational lyrics below:
1. “Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it; get mad independent and don’t you ever forget it.” – That’s My Girl, 7/27
2. “Ever since I’m young I’m tryna get it right. Every year I’m working toward a goal. Don’t sleep ’til we see the daylight. Living big, going up on the rope.” – The Life, 7/27
3. “It’s our world so you know it’s going down. I ain’t got a lotta of money, but I got a lotta style.” – Top Down, Reflection
4. “Working for the money ’cause that’s what my momma taught me.” – BO$$, Reflection
5. “C-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t. That’s me I’m confident. Don’t want yo compliments.” – BO$$, Reflection
6. “Ain’t no use in wasting my time on just anybody, baby. I want exceptional, original, someone I can’t deny.” – Everlasting Love, Reflection
7. “And we dance like no one’s watching, we crack up booty popping, when it’s just me and my girls.” – Me & My Girls, Single
8. “They don’t make ’em quite like you. It ain’t braggin’ if you know it’s true. Boy, I ain’t talkin’ about you. I’m talking to my own reflection.” – Reflection, Reflection
10. “Ain’t no one compare to it. You just gotta remind yourself that you’re amazing, babe.” – Brave, Honest, Beautiful, Reflection
11. “I’m not the way that I used to be. I took the record off repeat. You killed me, but I survived and now I’m coming alive.” – Miss Movin’ On, Better Together EP
We’ll definitely be using one of these in our next Instagram caption! Much love for the 5H girls!
Want more? Check out more Fifth Harmony here!