We love seeing girl power from our favorite celebs! With all the negativity out there, it’s so important to rise above and be there for one another.
Check out some of our favorites below for the ultimate inspiration!
1. Rowan Blanchard. Rowan is known for being outspoken about women and girls issues! We love her powerful voice and her passion for protesting.
2. Karlie Kloss. Karlie launched “Kode With Klossy” to teach young girls that they have a place in the tech industry! So cool!
3. Miley Cyrus. Miley has always been outspoken and a leader in the feminist movement! Her foundation, Happy Hippie, helps homeless youth, LGBT and under privileged communities!
4. Beyoncé. When Beyoncé isn’t busy being the queen of, well, everything, she spends her time motivating her fans to vote and stay educated on politics! Thanks Bey!
5. Emma Watson. Emma stresses the importance of staying educated and strong! In addition to acting, Emma is a UN WOMEN Global Goodwill Ambassador.
Thank you @oneyoungworld! #goal5 #heforshe #equality Black top by @behno_official. behno's mission is to redefine and bring awareness to the craft and character of “made in India”. behno aims to inspire change and improve factory conditions globally to better the quality of life and safety of individuals in the garmenting trade in developing countries. They work in partnership with international factories that adhere to rigid factory compliances. Trousers by @dior #thewomenbehindmydress #artisans #30wears Jewellery by @allbluesofficial a Stockholm based jewellery studio. Every piece is handcrafted in a local, third generation foundry using recycled 925 silver and 18ct gold. All Blues aims to create pieces of jewellery people want to collect and wear for a lifetime, independent of seasonal trends. #ecoloves fashion information in association with @ecoage
You go, girls!
Feeling on top of the world? Check out this girl power anthem!