If there’s one thing we live for, it’s a solid female friendship on and off screen. No one is a better example than “Riverdale” stars Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart, the supportive celebs who cheer each other on and never stand for catty stereotypes.
Here are some of the reasons we love this friendship endlessly!
1. They meme so much to each other
2. They have “Game of Thrones” marathons together
Cami during the entire episode of #GameOfThones "I ship it"
— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) July 31, 2017
3. They take being a dream team very seriously
4. They know their on-screen friendship is a huge deal
“Betty and Veronica are both very supportive of one another on our show, which has been important to us from the very beginning,” Lili said.
5. They’re just two lil McNuggets in the big, bad world
6. They can tolerate the pre-coffee versions of each other
— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) June 3, 2017
7. They let their friendship do its thing naturally
“Our friendship wasn’t instant,” Camila said. “Once the walls came down and our inner goofballs began to reveal themselves, we were unstoppable, and now it’s almost like we speak our own language.”
8. They know each other so well
I think we can all agree that @lilireinhart is ketchup and I'm sriracha, right? feel free to share your own opinions
— Camila Mendes (@CamilaMendes) April 7, 2017
9. The never turn down the chance to twin
10. They know how to turn up for a karaoke duet
11. They have this #friendship thing down
Me: Is the friendship that we have normal?
Cami: I think so
Me: I don't think it is
Cami: alright #friendship
— Lili Reinhart (@lilireinhart) March 29, 2017
Did you know Lili is secretly an amazing makeup artist? Check out her work!