We’re right there with them, so we’re counting down the top 10 reasons we are LOVING the new series- and why we know you will, too.
1. It stars newcomers Daniella Perkins, Owen Joyner, Amarr M. Wooten and tons more.
2. While their struggles may be more mythical than mundane, the characters are still SO relatable and hilarious.
3. Girl power is a major theme, especially when it comes to Ciara (Daniella Perkins), a princess who dreams of defending the kingdom as a knight.
4. The costumes are works of art that bring royal realness to life, and some even came from major movie sets.
5. It’s filled with crazy comedic moments that have us laughing non-stop.
6. Magical mayhem awaits around every corner.
You’ll see characters come across: nose fairies, secret spells, otherworldly creatures and charmed objects that cause mischief and mystery.
7. The sets are next level and will transport you to a whole different world.
8. There’s tons of fierce competition, but friendship always comes out on top.
“The main message of the show is teamwork,” Lexi DiBenedetto spilled. “Even though we’re all on opposing rival squads, there are episodes where everyone has to come together and work as one big team.”
9. The show is full of action-packed moments that call for tons of fearless stunts.
10. It’s simply unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
Don’t miss a brand new episode of “Knight Squad” tonight on Nickelodeon!