Hayden Summerall has come a long way since his first covers!
The 13-year-old singer, who recently dropped an awesome new single called ‘Smiles For You,’ has been collaborating with tons of his celebrity friends for years to sing the best song covers! Check out these throwback song covers!
1. ‘Uptown Funk’ featuring Jordyn Jones. We love this awesome collaboration between two of our favorite stars! This upbeat jam is such a good pump up song!
2. ‘Mama Said’ with Ruby Rose Turner & Nadia Turner. Aw! This cover of Lukas Graham’s sweet song is totally catchy, it’s guaranteed to get stuck in your head for days to come! We love the way these stars’ voices go together in this song!
3. ‘Kill Em With Kindness’ with Johnny Orlando. There’s nothing we loved more than seeing these two cuties collaborating on one amazing song cover! They totally rocked this Selena Gomez song!
4. ‘Little Do You Know’ with Annie LeBlanc. This may be our favorite duo cover of all time! This song is beyond sweet; we can’t think of anything more adorable than Annie and Hayden collaborating on this amazing song!
5. ‘Stressed Out’ with Johnny Orlando. When we first saw this video the first time years ago, we thought it was totally adorable! This video documents these two friends exploring while singing this Twenty One Pilots jam, and it’s our favorite thing ever.