In case you missed it, Why Don’t We graced the cover of our Summer 2018 issue, and it hits stands today!
To celebrate, we rounded up the best ten things to know about one of the cover stars, Jack Avery! Keep scrolling to discover all you need to know and more about this curly-haired cutie!
1. He was a part of the “Impact” tour before touring with WDW! Much like his bandmate, Zach Herron, Jack was on the “Impact” tour, which took him around the US to perform for fans!
2. He released a solo single in 2016! Jack put out two versions of his solo song, “Liar”!
3. He appeared in a short film! Jack worked on a project called “Fearless Five”!
4. He has been able to play piano since first grade! Jack’s Dad is very good on piano and taught him how to play at a young age!
5. His hair is not naturally curly! Jack got a perm in place of his normally straight hair!
6. His celebrity crush is Selena Gomez! Jack can often be caught showing love to the singer!
7. He has a lot of talents! Jack can play basketball, skateboard, solve a Rubik’s cube, play guitar and piano, snowboard and more!
8. His favorite gum is Ice Breakers’ Cinnamon Ice Cubes! Jack is ALWAYS chewing gum!
9. Ed Sheeran inspired him to pick up the guitar! Jack fell in love with guitar when he was 12 and was inspired by Ed to really go for it!
10. His bandmates believe he will be the first one to get married! Aww!