Counting down the days!
Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports is right around the corner, and we can hardly contain our excitement! With basketball superstar Chris Paul as the host, this year is bound to be the best one yet.
Keep scrolling to catch the top five things we’re looking forward to seeing at KCS 2018 and catch all the fun July 20th at 8/7c on Nick!
1. All the stars! Every year, some of our all-time faves – like YouTuber LaurDIY – walk the orange carpet and attend Kids’ Choice Sports.
2. All the pros! KCS is the best place to catch the best of the best athletes – like legendary Football player Odell Beckham Jr.
3. All the slime! No Nickelodeon awards show is complete without slime, slime and more slime! And the best part? Rumor has it this year is going to be the slimiest KCS ever.
4. All the stunts! There’s no doubt KCS is the most thrill-filled event around, and watching pros like snowboard superstar Shaun White take on epic challenges never gets old.
5. All the awards! Most importantly, we can’t wait to see which athletes nab the orange blimps and take home the win.
ADVERTISEMENT Brought to you by Nickelodeon.