We can’t believe it’s been 10 years since the Jonas Brothers showed up and stole our hearts.
It’s been a while since the Jonas Brothers gave us anything to remember the good old days but it seems like with their anniversary in our midst they’re just as emo as us. They have tweeted and instagrammed about it and now we’re just WAITING (and praying) for a reunion, or maybe we’ll just settle for one more single.
Until then, we have the memories, and YouTube. (Thank god for YouTube.) Here’s 5 of some of their best performances to carry you through another year without a JoBro reunion. Maybe they’ll reunite for their 11th anniversary?
1. Love Bug at the 2009 VMAs
2. Tonight at the 2008 AMAs!
3. Their Thanksgiving Day Halftime Show in 2008.
4. Should’ve Said No with Taylor Swift for their 3D Movie Experience.
5. Burnin’ Up at The Today Show
Ah, sweet memories.