It’s prom season again, and we have the ultimate prom playlist all prepared for the big occasion!
From Jacob Sartorius to Camila Cabello, there are plenty of songs that will prepare to dance all night at the prom. We’ve picked a few jams that will take you from getting all dolled up, to the prom picture parties, to the actual event itself. Get ready to have the time of your life!
1. ‘Invitation,’ by Why Don’t We. Listen to this fun tune during your prom picture party! It’s catchy, sweet, and will totally get you ready to dance the night away!
2. ‘Chapstick’ by Jacob Sartorius. This super upbeat song is perfect to kick off prom! Jacob has the sweetest voice, and we love how easy-going this happy-go-lucky song is!
3. ‘Breathe’ by Mackenzie Ziegler. This is the perfect getting ready for prom song! Listen to this chill song by Mackenzie while preparing for Prom with your best friends!
4. ‘Never Be The Same’ by Camila Cabello. This song is a total hit and we love it! Expect to hear this one played while you’re on the Dance Floor; it gives us major prom vibes.
5. ‘The Most’ by Johnny Orlando. We love all of Johnny Orlando’s music (it’s totally amazing) and this song is no exception to that! This song is a total jam that you’ll love to blast getting ready for the special event!
Check out how Bailey McKnight got asked to prom; it’s adorable!