Just when you thought you knew it all…
If you’re like us, then you’re totally obsessed with Chase Hudson (aka Lil Huddy). The 17-year-old social media star has racked up nearly 17 million followers on TikTok in less than a year, and we can 100% tell why. He’s killing the game!
Wanna get to know him even better than before? Keep scrolling to catch nine fun facts about the talented teen.
1. He co-founded the Hype House. Home to some of TikTok’s biggest stars like Charlie D’Amelio and Addison Rae, the Hype House was started by Chase, and fellow social media star Thomas Petrou. The mansion serves as the Hype House headquarters for 21 super talented social media influencers. Quick question, Chase! Do you think you can make room for one more?
2. The name “Hype House” wasn’t Chase’s first choice. “House of Olympus” was the name Chase originally wanted to title the mansion, but when YouTuber Alex Warren suggested “Hype House,” the name stuck! BTW, Chase still thinks his name sounds cooler.
3. He hopes to launch a music career. Between dancing, modeling, and content creating, you’d think the talent would stop there…but nope! Chase has his heart set on music, and strives for a singing career in the future. BTW, some of his inspo includes Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, One Direction, and BTS!
4. He’s obsessed with K-Pop. Chase told us backstage at Playlist Live that he’s a BTS megafan, and would love to be in a boy band similar to theirs one day. Fingers crossed that happens sometime soon!
5. He’s a man of many hidden talents. It’s clear that Chase is multitalented, but did you know he loves to draw, cook, and considers himself a really good masseuse? Honestly, what can’t he do?!
6. He has a passion for fashion. So there are VSCO girls, and then there are e-boys… and no one defines them better than Lil Huddy, himself. Rockin’ chains, oversized clothes, and nail polish on the daily, this trend-setter’s ‘fits never fail to disappoint. OH, and did we mention his style inspo is the one and only Billie Eilish!?
7. It’s not easy for him to block out the haters. Living a life in the public eye, with videos reaching millions of views, it’s hard to ignore negative naysayers online, but Chase tries his best to focus on the positive, and the fans that show love and support!
8. He’s been making videos even before TikTok. We know him today as a TikTok icon, and YouTube too…but did you know he loved to create content before the now insanely popular app even existed? Vine, DubSmash, and Musical.ly were his go-to platforms back in the day. Ahh, what we would do to see those throwback videos!
9. He took Charlie D’Amelio on the cutest first date. TOO CUTE! Their first date started with a cute brunch, followed by a chill hangout in front of the fire with a view of LA, and ended with a movie and dinner. Thankfully their relationship is official, because we officially stan everything about it!