Tomorrow’s the day!
We’ve been excited for the “To The Beat!” sequel ever since it was announced back in 2018! Relationships are tested, rivalries heat up and new bonds are formed when twins Mackie and Mia, their arch-enemy Avery, and the rest of their Valley Performing Arts school friends, compete for a summer scholarship program to a prestigious Conservatory of Fine Arts in “To The Beat! Back 2 School,” and it’ll definitely be worth the wait.
Are you just as pumped as we are? Keep scrolling for six reasons we’re counting down the seconds until March 10th when it’s released on DVD, iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, Google Play and more!
1. The new dance numbers! Just like “To the Beat,” the sequel looks like it will showcase the cast’s skillfull moves. Can someone say epic dance-off?!
2. The crushes! We need to know who’s going to end up with who! Hopefully we’ll find out during their high school dance.
3. The competition! All the performers want to win one of three scholarships for a two-week summer intensive in New York City. There’s one for singing, one for dancing, and one for acting. Avery, Mia, and Mackie all want the prestigious opportunity, and we need to know who will win!
4.The drama! Nobody’s holding back! There’s bound to be drama between all the girls and their dancing competition. It already looks like Avery and Cassidy (played by Sydney Bourne of Pynk Le’Monade) have some fiery encounters.
5. The star-studded cast! With stars like Jayden Bartels, Jake Brennan, Jaheem Toombs, Hayden Summerall, Bryce Xavier, Jillian Shea Spaeder and Gabe de Guzman, it’s hard to not look forward to seeing them work together onscreen.
6. Trouble between Mia and Mackie! Mia and Mackie aren’t just twin sisters, they’re also bffs. But in the sequel, there might be some tension brewing. Mia even tells Mackie, “I just want my sister back.” We’re hoping nothing can break them apart!
Can’t wait ’til Tuesday? Watch the teaser for “To The Beat! Back 2 School” in the meantime!