Did someone say best friend goals?
In case you missed it, Annie LeBlanc and Jayden Bartels are taking their talents (and their seriously adorable friendship) to the small screen! The totally talented teens are set to star in Nickelodeon’s coming-soon series, “Side Hustle.”
We can’t wait to can grab some popcorn, snuggle up on the couch, and watch our sure-to-be new favorite show! Can you relate? Keep scrolling to catch six reasons why we’re counting down the days ’til the premiere!
1. Not only are they IRL BFFs, but they’ll also be playing best friends in the show too! TBH, there’s no greater bestie goal than getting to star in a TV show together!
2. There’ll be mischief, mishap, and so many adventures! The show revolves around two friends, Lex (played by Annie) and Presley (played by Jayden), who find themselves in a sticky situation but work together to find a creative solution.
3. The entire show was filmed in front of a live studio audience! Nothing brings the energy out of actors more than genuine reactions from fans, so we can’t wait to watch and laugh along with them too!
4. The show will air on Nickelodeon. The new comedy series will bring us 13 half-hour episodes filled with tons of laughs and thrilling adventures.
5. It was created and produced by Dave Malkoff, the same person who brought us “Henry Danger,” “Sam & Cat,” and “Victorious”! We all fell in love with those fan-fave TV shows, so we’re bound to fall in love with this one. The premiere can’t come soon enough!
6. Isaiah Crews, Mitchell Berg, and Jacques Chevelle are also set to star in the series. We’re super excited to watch these insanely talented co-stars bring the OMGs and LOLs!