We all have that one embarrassing pic of ourselves… but are you brave enough to post it online?
Since the world’s been stuck at home, viral challenges have been taking social media by storm! Our most recent favorite? The “Until Tomorrow” trend, duh! This silly challenge calls on users to dig up their funniest (and usually, most embarrassing) pics, and to post them without any context or explanation.
Keep scrolling to see which of your fave celebs are hopping on the hilarious bandwagon!
2. Just clownin’ around! Is there ever a bad time to experiment with a little makeup? Or should we say, A LOT of makeup? No matter what, Indiana Massara still slays the look!
3. We see you! TikTok queen Charli D’Amelio shared some major throwbacks and we’re totally here for them. We stan a girl who isn’t afraid to LOL at herself!
4. A whole entire mood! From the glitter-covered sweater, to the stylin’ shades, Lilia Buckingham is serving us quite the fashion forward look — all the way from the past!
5. Addison Easterling has always had a heart for making videos. The TikTok icon shares some throwback vids from her Vining days that are too silly not to love. Who would’ve thought that years later, she’d be making videos for millions?!
6. Sofia Wylie like we’ve never seen her before! The “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” star shared a lip synced video clip with some super cool special effects. We’d love to see more of her acting skills…mirror-selfie edition!
7. Emily Skinner’s serious stare. Between the crimped hair and bold eye makeup, we’re totally here for this major throwback glam, girl!
8. Joshua Rush isn’t hiding in his hood anymore! The former “Andi Mack” star shared this silly pic with his millions of followers, which has us totally LOLing.
9. OH EM GEE There’s no doubt Peyton Elizabeth Lee nailed this challenge. We all have that selfie that always leaves us rolling on the floor laughing, and no matter how embarrassing it might be, it makes for the best story!
Need more stay at home, quarent-inspo? Here are the 14 best TV shows to binge-watch while social distancing this month!