Whether they’re working in the studio, slaying the stage, or chillin’ with the #BEANZ, this boy band always brings the fashion!
Between Nike Air Force 1s, vintage tees, neon pants, and beanies, PRETTYMUCH’s outfits drip harder than anyone else’s! In need of a bit of outfit inspo? Take a page out of their book and keep scrolling to see how Brandon Arreaga, Zion Kuwonu, Austin Porter, Nick Mara and Edwin Honoret make the world their runway.
1. Dressed from head to toe! Whether they’re rockin’ a pair of fresh Nikes or a hipster pair of converse, the boys are always kickin’ it in style.
2. Pop of color! Bold, bright colors would be the one fashion element that’s consistent between each member’s looks, and we’re totally here for it! The more color, the better!
3. Stylin’ in the studio! From Austin and Brandon’s trendy glasses, to Zion’s blinged-out chain, to Nick’s color-blocked jacket, to Edwin’s neon UFU vest, it’s clear that each singer has their own unique style.
4. More patterns, please! It’s not always easy to combine a bunch of different patterns, but this band manages to execute it effortlessly! We STAN a wild animal print, plaid, and playful pattern!
5. Bundling and boujee! The guys may be cold, but their ‘fits are fire! Layered in luxury Moncler apparel, these fashion-forward coats truly bring the heat.
6. Toppin’ it off! You can find the boys sporting headwear in just about every one of their looks. Whether it’s a snapback, hoodie, or beanie for you #BEANZ, they always know how to work it!
7. Life’s better in sweaters and sweats! Who says fashion can’t be comfortable? The performers prove that pairing a simple sweatshirt or sweater with an edgy accessory or cool kicks is key!
8. Love to layer. Ranging from button downs, denim jackets, hoodies, to puffer coats, this group always manages to stay warm, while still looking cool!
9. Pants, pants and more pants! PRETTYMUCH’s pants are pretty much iconic. No matter the occasion, they’re always rockin’ pants that are far from typical. Who would’ve thought jeans could be ripped so perfectly? Jeans, sweats, cargos, camo, neon, patched, embroidered — the list goes on!
10. Trendsetting trailblazers! It’s hard to classify the band’s look into one category, let alone each member’s style. Combining streetwear with skater and sporty, preppy and chic, each look has an edge that gives them their iconic look.
11. The more accessories, the merrier! It’s the little accents that make big statements. Nick’s sweet shades, Edwin and Brandon’s rings and earrings, Zion’s hat, and more: these guys know how to amp up a look with detail. Catch them rockin’ nail polish from time to time, too!