Get glam for the ‘gram and for the fam!
We might all be stuck inside, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still can’t get our makeup on! TBH, this is actually the perfect time to practice creating the looks you’ve always wanted to try. If you totally crush it, post it! If you completely fail, no one will see!
Ready to take your MUA skills to the next level but not sure where to start? We’ve got the inspo you need! From executing over-the-top eyes to mastering the much-desired no-makeup makeup vibe, and everything in between: keep scrolling for 14 celeb-inspired looks to try during quarantine.
1. Cotton candy eyes. Maddie Ziegler is totally slaying this sweet, pastel look. Sometimes the more subtle, the more powerful the statement.
2. The more makeup, the merrier! Put your makeup skills to the test because sister James Charles is serving us a vibe. It may seem intimidating, but practice makes perfect!
3. Precision and perfection. If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that applying expert-level eyeliner takes A LOT of patience — and Sofia Wylie totally nailed it!
4. Neon vibes. Between singing, dancing, and acting, the “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” girls are proving to be quite the makeup gurus too! Wearing bright colors and bright makeup can be hard to do, but Julia Lester has mastered it.
5. Bright, bold lips. Who doesn’t love to make a statement? Addison Easterling’s natural, nude shades counter her classic red lip, making for the perfect pair.
6. Sometimes less is more! Vereena Sayed is looking like an absolute goddess with this unique take on eyeliner. Let your imagination run wild and experiment by using makeup in nontraditional ways!
7. Pastels, please! Using eyeshadow to line your eyes is an easy way to create a soft and subtle look. Take a page from Lana Condor‘s book, and add a little beneath your eyes for an extra pop!
8. Wingin’ it! Step outside of your comfort zone and away from the black eyeliner. Jayden Bartels is proving that colored liner and a matching lipstick is all you need for a delicate and dainty look.
9. Rhinestones and rainbows. Nobody rocks rhinestones and rainbows like JoJo Siwa! This is definitely a look that could take some time, but we’re totally up for the challenge.
10. Glowing girl! Choosing more natural shades will give you that natural look, but can also counter a loud color as well, like Avani Gregg’s pop of blue.
11. We love a loud lip! Brighten up your day with a bright lipstick like Nia Sioux. It’ll give you old-school glamour and modern edginess all wrapped up into one!
12. Glammed-up gal! Keepin’ it classy, with a side of glitz, Loren Gray slayed this neutral-toned look. TBH, there’s nothing we don’t love about a dark eyelined-lid, with an extra big flick!
13. Never enough glitter! Grabbing a bright eyeshadow can be daunting, but Adelaine Morin isn’t afraid to take a walk on the wild side! Keepin’ the face simple, and slapping on a bright, bold color is a statement that everyone needs to try ASAP!
14. Fresh-faced beauty! Don’t feel like you need to use every single product in your makeup collection. Take a hint from Daniella Perkins! She’s proof that embracing your natural glow is one of the best ways to truly shine.
Now that you have makeup figured out, it’s time for wardrobe. Find out which Ziegler sister’s style you should cop with this quiz!