The accuracy of these tweets has us shook!
Queen of YouTube, fashion slayer on Instagram, and Twitter icon Emma Chamberlain never fails to bring the energy we need on social media. Her tweets are not only epic because of how laugh-out-loud hilarious and read-your-mind relatable they are, but they’ll literally sum up your life better than anything else.
Don’t believe us? Keep scrolling to see for yourself! Here are 11 times Emma proved she’s the most relatable girl on Twitter…
1. When she was indecisive about OOTDs.
WHY DO I CHANGE MY OUTFIT 15 TIMES A DAY
— emma (@emmachamberlain) July 12, 2020
2. But then cleverly solved that problem on vacay (*still low-key packs entire wardrobe and five suitcases*).
i like going on vacation and wearing the same thing for the entire week
— emma (@emmachamberlain) July 17, 2020
3. Why was this literally our exact diet as kids?
crazy how children are expected to eat only chicken tenders and butter pasta at restaurants
— emma (@emmachamberlain) July 16, 2020
4. When she reminded us that deleting photos off your phone is always a struggle (and no, we’re not just talking selfies)!
half of my camera roll is just screenshots of my lockscreen that i accidentally took
— emma (@emmachamberlain) December 13, 2019
5. When she was spot-on about speaking in public.
things that make peoples tone of voice change in a terrible way
1. talking to a baby
2. talking to a animal
3. ordering in a fast food drive thru
— emma (@emmachamberlain) June 13, 2020
6. When she had to be somewhere but couldn’t get the timing right (we call this being “fashionably late”).
i am either 3 hours early or 15 minutes late no in between no time to find balance this will not change
— emma (@emmachamberlain) February 29, 2020
7. When she revealed that she has bad-luck days too.
why do i only stain my favorite clothes
— emma (@emmachamberlain) May 24, 2020
8. When she spilled the tea on her favorite drink.
WHY IS ICED TEA FROM FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS JUST… BETTER
— emma (@emmachamberlain) April 7, 2020
9. When she also went hard for TikTok.
have been doing so many tik tok dances this past week i have an entire blister on my toe.
— emma (@emmachamberlain) March 24, 2020
10. When she shared awkward moments that we thought only we had.
being caught taking a selfie is completely traumatic wouldnt wish it on anyone
— emma (@emmachamberlain) March 6, 2020
11. TBH, it should be a crime to have to wear anything but sweatpants and a hoodie.
i have decided to quit wearing uncomfortable clothes. if i wouldnt sleep in it, i will not be wearing it. end of story
— emma (@emmachamberlain) January 25, 2020
Want more Emma? Check out 10 times she styled sunglasses like a queen!