Pop on those sunglasses, because the future of fashion is lookin’ bright!
Neon is back and it’s here to stay. Sometimes our world can have a lot of darkness, which is why adding a bit of color to your life is an absolute essential! Want to rock this trend, but not sure where to start?
Keep scrolling for some celeb-inspired ways to incorporate neon into your everyday style!
1. Nailed It! Jayden Bartels‘ neon nails are a game changer. Nothing screams summer more than a bright-colored mani.
2. Colorful case! Charli D’Amelio’s phone case slays two trends in one: tie-dye AND neon. Protecting your phone is important, but who says you can’t do it in style?
3. Bright bikini baes! Summer calls for sun, and sun calls for swimming. Lauren Orlando and her big sis Maddie are totally #twinning with these adorbable tie-dye swimsuit tops!
4. Sunshine shades! Addison Rae is serving looks with her bold, bright frames and her fierce sun daze.
5. Stylish sweat session! You’ll feel your best if you’re dressed your best! Workout goddess Sofia Wylie is getting her sweat on in some fun neon gym apparel to crush her daily grind.
6. Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize! No one knows how to rock accessories better than JoJo Siwa, the queen of bows and all things rainbow. If you can’t commit to an entire neon ‘fit, pop on a neon mask or bow to keep up with the trend!
7. Cute crop top! Emily Skinner is proof that nothing compliments neon better than a summer tan. So get outside and work on that golden glow… but don’t forget sunscreen, of course!
8. Pantsuit, please! “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” star Dara Reneé is here to slay! Don’t be intimidated to sport an entire neon outfit. If you wear with confidence, you shine like a star!
9. Dare to dye? This look may be a bit bold, but Ruby Rose Turner has our wigs s-n-a-t-c-h-e-d! Too nervous to 100% commit to hair dye? Have no fear! Pop in a few neon extensions or throw on a wig to secure this sweet summer look.
10. Makeup, duh! There’s nothing that a bright lip and fun, colorful eyeshadow can’t fix… and who better to prove that true than sister James Charles? Summer calls for endless opportunities, so let your creativity soar!
11. Cap it off! Although it may be summer, that doesn’t mean there won’t be cooler days. Style king Bryce XavierBryce Xavier brings the heat with his colorful beanie, serving total hipster, cool-guy vibes!