Tie dye is to die for!
Summer is officially here and luckily, this latest trend will totally tap into your creative side and keep you entertained over the break! Serving a bit of a flash from the past, tie dye is back and better than before this season! While we’re all still quarantined and practicing social distancing, this is the perfect DIY activity to get your hands on.
And we’re not the only ones who are fangirling over the look! From Addison Rae to Jacob Sartorius, and more: keep on scrolling to see these stars take on the trend!
1. All about the details! Addison is serving us total fashionista vibes. Everything from the one shoulder detail and the cropped sweater, to the giant safety pins that piece it all together, makes us want to cop this look ASAP!
2. Dye from head to toe! From hair dye to tie dye, we officially pronounce Jayden Bartels the color dye queen.
3. Dressed to impress! Sky Katz is amping the leisure look up with a dress and some heels, and we’re 1000% here for it.
4. Patterns on patterns. It’s not always easy to rock more than one, but Jacob defies all odds! The black-and-white check on top of the tie dye adds that extra side of swag and hands-down completes the look.
5. DIY success! Lauren Orlando got arts and crafty, and created this look all by herself. The personalized piece is store-bought stylish, but 100% homemade. We stan a do-it-yourself queen!
6. Cropped and colorful. Kenzie Ziegler matched a fun purple tie dye crop top, with a simple, high-waisted, neutral toned pant that gives off a balance that’s completely complimentary. A true fashion icon!
7. Color explosion! It looks like Dixie D’Amelio is taking this trend to the extreme. Not only is she sporting a rainbow tie dye top, but slaying a tie dye makeup look too! Kinda fun, not gonna lie.
8. We stan a matching set! Is there such thing as too much tie dye? According to Avani Gregg, that’s a hard no, and we couldn’t agree more!
9. Pastels, please! Who else would hop on trend quicker than sister James Charles? Not only is he slaying the tie dye, but he launched his own tie dye merch line called “Sisterland” too. Excuse us while we go purchase one of each!
10. Comfy and colorful! “Riverdale” fashionista Madelaine Petsch is a total mood when it comes to lazy-day clothes. She even paired her matching hoodie and sweatpants with her super cute manicure! G-O-A-L-S!
11. Cotton candy dreams! Coco Quinn is the perfect example of how to sleep in style. A matching pajama set combined with coordinating scrunchies is the perfect recipe for sweet dreams!
And now that summer’s in full swing, here’s how to sport some sweet shades just like Emma Chamberlain!