Style your look through the eyes of your favorite stars!
Whether you’re sitting pool side, hanging outside with friends, or taking a pic for the ‘gram, sunglasses are the ultimate accessory! But with so many options out there, picking out the perfect pair can seem overwhelming.
1. Pop of pink! Don’t be afraid to have some fun with color like Jayden Bartels. Step outside your comfort zone and throw on a bold, colored frame to add to some fun to your summer aesthetic!
2. Rockin’ retro! Addison Rae is serving total throwback vibes with these bright, vintage sunnies.
3. Big and bold! Skai Jackson is proving that you can slay sunglasses in all shapes and sizes. The paparazzi don’t stand a chance with these bad boys!
4. Did someone say sunglass icon? If there’s one person who never fails to bring a strong sunglass game, it’s Emma Chamberlain. She even has her own collection with Crap Eyewear, so you can sport a pair just like her!
5. Reflective rectangles. “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” star Dara Reneé is lookin’ snatched in these killer shades. Chic is seriously an understatement!
6. Futuristic flex. Avani Gregg may be inside, but if we had glasses like these, it’d be tough to take them off too, TBH!
7. More bedazzling, please! If there isn’t some sort of shine to them, would JoJo Siwa even wear them? The KWEEN of all things sparkle, JoJo’s sporting a pair that are far from shy!
8. Slim shady. NGL, “HSMTMTS” actress Julia Lester has us jaw-dropped with this eye popping look. Her formula is actually quite genius: stylish mini sunglasses equals opportunity to show off killer eye makeup at the same time!
9. Puuurfect pair! Yara Shahidi‘s thick cat-eye frames are a sophisticated, chic twist on a classic silhouette.
10. Rounded and red. Indiana Massara is always serving total cool-girl vibes in her signature hue! Switching up the shape of the frames is just as fun as changing up the color. There are so many different styles to choose from, so have fun experimenting!
11. We’re about to play copycat (IYKYK). In addition to music Billie Eilish is quite the fashion icon as well, and her sunglasses are legit game changers. This dramatic neon moment is an absolute mood!
12. A complete look! No matter which sunnies you cop this summer, coordinating them with your OOTD will help you secure an instant, runway-ready ‘fit. Sky Katz‘s pink shades that reflect off her pink jacket make for a picture perfect ‘gram!
13. Trendy and affordable. The multi-talented Hayden Summerall knows what’s up when it comes to rockin’ sunnies because he has his very own line of sunglasses called “Taylorz!” The line has a total of 15 pairs to choose from so you’ll need to cop a pair (or two, or three, or all 15) ASAP!