Not all heroes wear capes, but they do wear face masks!
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), covering your nose and mouth with a face mask can actively slow the spread of COVID-19. That’s why some of the biggest celebs in the game have been rocking new-found face accessories — and low-key making major fashion statements at the same time!
1. Maddie Ziegler’s stunning eye makeup totally compliments the color of her bright, electric blue mask. Oh, and an added perk to wearing a mask is you don’t have to worry about creating full-face makeup looks!
2. We may not be able to see her smile, but we can definitely feel it! “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” star Olivia Rodrigo passed her driver’s test AND stayed safe while doing so! Congrats Olivia! *insert applause emoji*
3. The Dolan Twins’ masks are quite the masterpiece! Fun fact: Their mom thought it would be funny to draw smiley and kissy faces on Ethan and Grayson’s masks, and we can’t stop LOLing! Great idea, Mama Dolan!
4. The OG queen of the face mask! Billie Eilish has been slaying the accessory before we had to, so if you’re in need of some style inspo, the “Bad Guy” singer should be your go-to girl!
5. So long, luscious lockdown locks! After a long quarantine, “Outer Banks” couple Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline wore their masks while taking on “Operation: Haircut.” Let’s just say that the John B we all fell in love with season one is back and Bahama ready for season two!
6. Fellow “OBX” actor Jonathan Daviss, known for playing Pope in the Netflix series, put his best foot forward! Not only did he do his part in sporting his mask, but Jonathan also showcased his support and appreciation for healthcare heroes on the frontline with this charitable donation!
8. And the “Best Dressed” award goes to… Joshua Rush is proving that you can dress to impress while staying safe at the same time!
10. You can never wear enough neon! While taking her pup for a stroll, the one and only JoJo Siwa threw on a bright and summery mask to match her truly I-C-O-N-I-C neon bow.
11. Vloggin’ all day, everyday! Daniella Perkins safely shops so she can find a place to drop in this fun vlog she shared to her IGTV.
12. TikTok creator Nick Austin posed in one of his iconic hoodies and captioned his pic with a smiley face emoji. We know he’s cheesin’ real hard under that face mask!
13. Safe travels! Singer and songwriter Carson Lueders isn’t letting germs interfere with his insanely busy schedule! He’s moving and grooving through life while rocking a face mask.
14. The boys from PRETTYMUCH never fail to bring the lewks, and Brandon Arreaga is surely representing! You can never go wrong with a solid black mask that doesn’t clash with pattern-printed pants, and Brandon is proof of that. Not to mention, the rest of his ‘fit is fire too!
15. Find a face mask that completes your look! Kyla-Drew is serving total OOTD inspiration with this dreamy purple, matching moment! We’re so here for it.
16. Did someone say “DESIGNER”?! Harvey Mills, from singing duo Max and Harvey just made a major fashion move with his latest purchase, and we’re high-key jealous! The singer took to Instagram to share his prized possession: an Off-White face mask. Yes, we repeat, OFF-WHITE!
17. And on that note, did someone say “FRIES”?! While one sibling is obsessed with major fashion brands, Harvey’s twin brother Max Mills is obsessed with fries, and we couldn’t relate more! Excuse us as we join him in squeezing a few greasy goodnesses under our masks!
In need of some fashion inspo? Here are 12 celeb-inspired ways to rock neon this summer!