JoJo Siwa is coming soon to theater near you!
In case you missed it, the 17-year-old triple threat (and all-around KWEEN) is starring in a brand-new movie, and we can’t wait to see her shine in a new role! “Bounce” follows the story of a teen girl who finds herself bouncing into other people’s lives and seeing Christmas Day over and over again through different lenses after her wish to trade her family for a new one magically comes true.
Dying for more details? Here’s everything we know so far…
1. This isn’t JoJo’s first acting gig. The talented teen has come a long way since her days on “Dance Moms.” With an impressive resume to date (which boasts concert tours, YouTube content creating, TikToking, and more), we’ve seen her show off her skills on multiple Nickelodeon shows, including her very-own animated series “The JoJo and BowBow Show Show”!
2. This will be JoJo’s first-ever lead role in a feature-length film! She’s no stranger to the big screen, but her “Bounce” role will definitely be a level up from her previous work on movies like “Blurt” and “The Angry Birds Movie 2.”
3. The movie is based off the book “Bounce.” Hmmm, should we read the book before the movie, or watch the movie before reading the book?
4. We’re already huge fans of the film’s writer. The script is adapted by Josann McGibbon, the same person who wrote and co-produced all three of Disney Channel’s “Descendants” movies!
5. Will Smith is producing the film. You know him from Disney’s live-action “Aladdin” (where he played Genie), so we can only assume he’ll bring the movie magic to this flick too!
6. There’s no release date! Hold off on popping your popcorn just yet, and hang tight for more information. As soon as we know more, the countdown will begin!
Can’t get enough of this bow-wearing queen?Here are 23 of the best JoJo Siwa quotes you can use for your next Instagram caption!