The spookiest day of the year is just two weeks away. Still searching for the perfect Halloween costume rock with your BFF? Don’t panic, we’ve got your back!
We’ve rounded up 17 celebrity-inspired looks you can recreate with your bestie, including Vanessa and Veronica Merrell’s epic costumes from a galaxy far away, Anna Cathcart and her “Zoe Valentine” costar Diego Velasquez’s pun-y take on a classic breakfast food, and so many more. Keep scrolling to steal some inspo from these dynamic duos!
1. Lilia Buckingham and Emily Skinner as Velma and Daphne from “Scooby Doo”
2. Loren Gray and Brent Rivera as Sandy and Danny from “Grease”
3. The Merrell Twins as “Star Wars” Jedis
4. Avani Gregg and Jacob Sartorius as Halloween personified
5. Anna Cathcart and Diego Velasquez as (a very pun-y) banana bread
6. Brec Bassinger and Dylan Summerall as a farmer and his flowers
7. Lexi Jayde and Jade Nittolo as Hermione and Harry from “Harry Potter”
8. Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart as Pedro and Napoleon from “Napoleon Dynamite”
9. Sabrina Carpenter and Griffin Gluck as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake
10. KJ Apa and Charles Melton as fierce felines
11. Lilia Buckingham and Jillian Shea Spaeder as Tinkerbell and Wendy from “Peter Pan”
12. Brooklyn and Bailey as ‘Netflix and Chill’
13. Matt Sato and Sofie Dossi as scary skeletons
14. Lauren Orlando, Nadia Turner, and Ruby Rose Turner as 80’s girls
15. Kenzie Ziegler and Isaak Presley as Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega from “Pulp Fiction”
16. Maia Mitchell and Cierra Ramirez as the Grady Twins from “The Shining”
17. Maddie Ziegler and makeup artist Tonya Brewer as Mathilda and Leon from “Leon: The Professional”
QUIZ: Which monstrous makeup look should you recreate this Halloween?!