Break out your best dance moves because we’re vibing with the Vibe Crew!
If you’re anything like us and can’t seem to stop endlessly scrolling through your FYP, you may or may not recognize these familiar faces! The LA-based content-creation house is bursting with 18 insanely skilled dancers, including Lilliana Ketchman, Walker Bryant, Madison Rojas, Lexi Hernandez, Evan Hernandez, Merrick Hanna, GiaNina Paolantonio, Lexy Kolker, Ava Kolker, Indi Star, Txunamy Ortiz, JD McCrary, Enzo Lopez, Corinne Joy, Stefan Benz, Artyon Celestine, Akira Akbar, and Elliana Walmsley.
Wanna know more? Keep scrolling to catch five fun facts about each of the talented TikTok stars!
1. She started dancing when she was only two years old and immediately loved it from her very first class.
2. When she’s not creating content, her favorite thing to do is hang out with friends and swim in the pool.
3. The first song she ever sang was “Royals” by Lorde and still remains her go-to song! She also may or may not have music of her own coming out very soon!
4. She loves to cook with her mom and dad.
5. Her favorite activity (besides dancing, of course) is skateboarding.
1. He played Young Jack in “Station 19”.
2. His fave ice cream flavor is cookies and cream.
3. His dream role is to play a lead character in an action-based feature film. (Did someone say the next James Bond?)
4. Curious to know what makes this dancer cringe? He hates styrofoam!
5. During quarantine, he kept busy by learning flips on the trampoline.
1. Her favorite restaurant is Urth Cafe.
2. She performed as a soloist with the Radio City Rockettes on the largest stage in the world!
3. Elliana can be recognized from “Dance Moms” seasons 6, 7, and 8; “Dancing with the Stars: Juniors” and “Chicken Girls.”
4. Her dream collaboration is with Youtube Gamer and Vlogger, Leah Ashe.
5. Her secret talents are rock climbing and snowboarding.
1. His favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
2. One of his secret talents is cooking.
3. He was inspired to begin his own career in content creation by his sister, Addison Rae!
4. His go-to pizza topping is pepperoni.
5. His favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse.
1. Her favorite animal is a duck.
2. She began dancing when she was six but before that, she was actually a gymnast!
3. Like Enzo, her favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
4. Her dream is to be in a movie with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
5. Her favorite movies are “Mary Poppins” and “Forest Gump”!
1. When he was 11-years-old, a video of him facing off in a dance battle went viral on Facebook and earned him a guest spot on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”!
2. Merrick began his professional acting career at age nine, performing Shakespeare. His two summer productions included “Much Ado About Nothing” and “A Winter’s Tale.”
3. Before TikTok, Merrick made his mark on a multiple reality TV shows, like “So You Think You Can Dance,” “America’s Got Talent,” “Lip Sync Battle Shorties,” and “Das Supertalent”!
4. His funniest performance moment was when he totally forgot where to exit the stage, so he folded a curtain around him and stayed there for a whole live act!
5. His guilty pleasure is eating olives.
1. She loves dancing and has been doing it professionally for the last three years.
2. When she’s not busy creating content, her favorite thing to do is spend time with her family and watch movies.
3. During quarantine, she’s been learning French!
4. The first song she ever sang was “Let it Go” from “Frozen.”
5. Her dream collab is Selena Gomez!
1. She got her first taste of fame when she was recognized wile walking through Times Square before a two-show day during “Matilda” on Broadway.
2. She’s always loved dancing and started working professionally at age nine.
3. Her go-to breakfast is a delicious bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
4. She’s kept busy during quarantine by working on her songwriting! Like Lilliana, she will also have original music coming out this year!
5. One of her secret skills is that she can play Fortnite for hours on end.
1. He’s always loved dancing and began dancing professionally when he was just four.
2. He’s previously performed on “Dancing With The Stars: Juniors,” “America’s Got Talent,” “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” “Little Big Shots,” “Lip Sync Battle Shorties,” the Billboard Music Awards, BET Awards, and in countless music videos!
3. His favorite ice cream flavor is birthday cake.
4. His secret talent is that he can do some hilarious voice impersonations.
5. While stuck at home during quarantine, Artyon learned how to knit and made a scarf!
1. You can watch Ava in her current role as Olive on Disney Channel’s “Sydney to the Max.”
2. She has three original songs on her YouTube Channel.
3. In addition to her acting career, Ava has a super-fun fashion line called “Ava by Pol Atteu.”
4. Her dream musicals to perform in are “Mamma Mia” or “High School Musical.”
1. He has previously performed at the Grammys!
2. One of his first roles was in “K.C. Undercover” alongside Zendaya!
3. He’s had sushi with rapper Logic!
4. He’s been teaching himself Japanese because he loves Anime! “My Hero Academia”is his favorite.
5. His dream collab is Tori Kelly!
1. Stefan is originally from South Africa!
2. The first song he ever performed was “When I Was Your Man” by Bruno Mars.
3. His favorite restaurant is Flame Broiler.
4. He released his debut song on August 16th, 2019, which happens to be his sister’s birthday!
5. His secret talent is that he can move his eyebrows around.
1. Madison’s always loved dancing, and he’s been doing it professionally since he was five years old.
2. When he’s not busy creating content, he’s definitely dancing!
3. During quarantine, Madison has kept busy by learning how to surf with his friends.
4. His dream collaboration is to dance with JustMaiko, AKA Michael Le!
5. His favorite restaurant is Nobo in Malibu.
1. Like Madison, Lexi has always been dancing and started doing it professionally at just six.
2. Her fave ice cream flavor is cookies and cream.
3. If she could collab with any dancer, it would be Nick Demoura, who also choreographs for Justin Bieber!
4. Curious to know her funniest on-stage moment? While doing a live performance of “Cinderella,” they had a real pony pulling the carriage that accidentally pooped onstage! Lexi and her castmates had to keep going and dance around it!
5. Her go-to fast food chain is Chick-Fil-A.
1. Alongside his sister Lexi, Evan started dancing professionally at eight.
2. His favorite ice cream flavor is mint chip.
3. His secret talent is that he’s really good at math.
4. His biggest LOL on-set moment happened when he and his friends went outside for a break, and accidentally got locked out of the building!
5. Evan’s favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
1. She started acting when she was just five!
2. She played Chloe on Netflix’s “Freaks.”
3. She also worked on season 5 of Marvel’s “Agents of Shield.”
4. Her all-time favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell.
1. She loves gaming with her friends.
2. Another hobby of Indi’s is that she loves skateboarding!
3. Ever since she was little, she’s always loved trying new foods and hobbies.
4. She’s obsessed with spicy food and always puts sriracha on everything.
5. She loves pineapple pizza!
1. Her first acting role was in “Criminal Minds.”
2. She studied ballet from ages four to nine.
3. During quarantine, she’s kept busy by learning how to skateboard!
4. She’s very passionate about learning how to do hip hop!
5. Prior to her acting career, Akira was also a model.
Need to catch up on your Tik Tok news? Check out everything you need to know about Charli and Dixi D’Amelio’s new podcast!