No matter what or how you’re celebrating this holiday season, we’ve got all the inspiration you’ll need!
While 2020 may have unofficially become the year of sweatpants, we’re definitely starting to miss getting glammed up for our holiday outings right about now. But just because everyone’s favorite season is looking a bit different this year, doesn’t mean we have to miss out on turning a look!
Pull out your boldest and brightest red lipstick and sparkliest silver and gold accessories, and keep scrolling to see how 14 of our most festive and fashion-forward stars are serving major sleigh-worthy fits:
1. Indiana Massara‘s pearl and fleece moment. Can you think of anything that screams Christmas more than a lustrous string of pearls and a fuzzy sweater?
2. Chase Hudson‘s non-traditional reds. The king of style is at again! We’re loving the way this TikToker mixes his radiant holiday reds with a bold cheetah pattern that can also easily be worn all year round, but is perfect for the holidays!
3. Emily Skinner‘s over-sized argyle sweater. This Disney Channel alum is definitely reminding us not to skimp on our beauty routine with our seasonal looks. Seriously, just look at the perfectly-matched glossy, rustic reds)!
4. Lauren Orlando‘s weather-proof fit. Honestly, most of us are going to be experiencing a green Christmas, but this Canadian-native is showing us that you can still look chic and comfortable in even the most brutal of winters!
5. Olivia Rodrigo‘s lovely moment in lace. All we want is this gorgeous egg-shell colored dress and those crimson-red, patent-leather Doc Martens! Is that too much to ask?
6. Alisha Marie‘s comfort-first look. Let’s be real, a festive loungewear look is never complete without your go-to holiday drink as an accessory!
7. Nicole Laeno‘s classic color blocking. Once December rolls around, this vlogmas queen does not play around. It’s red and green all the way, or the highway!
8. Summer McKeen‘s subtly festive fit. Not a fan of bright colors? Take a page from the YouTube star’s stylebook and opt for your favorite neutral-colored winter outfit instead, but don’t forget your old Saint Nick-inspired hat!
9. Mario Selman‘s winter whites. Because whoever said “no whites after labor day” has never fully embraced winter in the north-east! Don’t hesitate to break an antiquated fashion rule and rock this seasonally-appropriate, monochromatic look.
10. Hannah Meloche’s very festive pea coat. Remember your special occasion dress coat you wore growing up? Well, this social media superstar is bringing it back better than ever.
11. Wesley Stromberg’s festive winter knits We’re living for this classic (and totally vintage-inspired) sweater that pairs perfectly with the picturesque setting of sipping a cup of hot cocoa while cozying up by the fireplace!
12. Carrie Berk‘s statement silver slip. Don’t forget to fully embrace your metallics through the month of December, even if it’s just to pose in for a pic on the ‘gram!
13. Jaden Barba‘s reimagined flannel. Who said anything about traditions? Ditch your button-down plaids for a fresh take on your tried-and-true denim jacket for a subtle winter-themed ‘fit!
Curious to know who your style icon is? Give us your thoughts on these current fashion trends and we’ll give you a stylish star to take inspo from!