Kick back and relax, because you’ll want to play these Max & Harvey song covers on repeat all day!
When the oh-so-talented British brothers – who recently slayed the stage at VidCon 2018 – aren’t dropping dance-worthy original music, they’re posting flawless renditions of hit songs, and no genre is left untouched by the talented twins. From pop and electronic to Christmas and rock, Max & Harvey have covered all our favorite songs!
Here’s a list of six times Max & Harvey had the best covers in the game:
1. “Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake and Justin Bieber. Not only are the vocals amazing, but the brothers even made their own totally fun and upbeat music video to match!
2. “Treat You Better” by Shawn Mendes. Featuring some of the best harmonizing around, this Shawn cover is almost as good as the original!
3. “I Will Wait” by Mumford & Sons. Max & Harvey channel fellow British act Mumford & Sons in this amazing cover!
4. “I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday” by Wizzard. Just when we thought we knew all of Max & Harvey’s talents, they surprise us with a flawless Christmas song rendition!
6. “Photograph” by Ed Sheeran. Citing Ed as one of their biggest music inspirations, Max & Harvey do his sweet song total justice with this cover!
ICYMI: We got the inside scoop on all things Max & Harvey in this interview!