This year’s Wango Tango was lit and so were these performances!
Everyone from Shawn Mendes to Sabrina Carpenter took the stage had something special up their sleeve: some gave fans a first look at new music and others announced some exciting collaborations! Couldn’t make it to the show? No worries, we’ve got you covered!
Keep scrolling to catch our five favorite performances from this year’s Wango Tango:
1. Ariana Grande debuted a portion of new single, which drops on June 20th, “The Light Is Coming”!
2. Sabrina Carpenter gave an electric first ever-performance of her new single “Almost Love,” which is set to be released on June 6th!
3. It’s no surprise that Shawn Mendes stole the show. He blessed everyone with his performance of “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back”!
4. 5 Seconds of Summer got the audience hype with their performance of, “Youngblood”!
5. Meghan Trainor made sure the whole crowd was up and dancing during her upbeat performance of, “No Excuses”!
We’re hoping to hear the full version of Ariana’s new song on her upcoming album, this is what she has to say about the inspiration behind the tracks!