Everyone, everywhere is totally shook!
The day has finally come and Why Don’t We‘s debut album,”8 Letters,” is out everywhere. From “Talk” to “Hooked” and every song in between we, along with all the Limelights, can’t get enough of this masterpiece. In order to celebrate the successful release of this highly-anticipated album, we scoured the internet to find some of the best fan reactions to all the boys’ latest and greatest tracks!
Keep scrolling to take a look at nine of our favorite fan tweets that totally sum up everyone’s reaction to this special day for our favorite boys:
1. We’re so thankful that this Limelight took a picture of the boys taking over NYC!
— bella⚡️3 DAYS (@bellamato_) August 31, 2018
2. This is the most relatable tweet we’ve seen all day!
3. The Why Don’t We boys are going straight to the top!
#8lettersoutnow August 31st, 2018. Why don’t we released their first album that is already number 2 on the charts in less than an hour. Let that sink in.
— OLIVIA S.♡ (@Oliviamorgannnn) August 31, 2018
4. You really can’t pick favorites, they’re all so amazing!
— Abby (@abigale1304) August 31, 2018
5. I think we’re all in agreement with this!
— lauren stans choose (@SEAVEYSREM) August 31, 2018
6. This Limelight has the cutest mom, EVER!
— neele (@dearneele) August 31, 2018
7. We can’t stop LOLing at this Limelight who almost broke the store to find a copy of the album!
8. Not only are our ears blessed today, but every day until the end of time!
9. Thanks for teaching us how to make sure we’re still alive, Jonah!
— bethany (@HUGGINGJACHARY) August 31, 2018