We’re beyond excited for “Stage Fright”!
The super-suspenseful Brat TV series (which officially premieres today!) features so many of our favorite stars — like Sophie Michelle (who plays the lead, Lizzy), Presley Hosbach, Carrie Berk, Harrison Cone and more. The modern take on a classic whodunnit story follows Sophie’s character Lizzy, the stage manager for Crown Lake’s production of Phantom, as she unites unlikely allies to uncover the truth about a tragic accident that leaves the play’s lead (and Lizzy’s crush) Noah (played by Harrison Cone!) in a coma.
We can’t wait to watch and see all the drama unfold! Here are the six things we’re looking forward to the most…
1. All the music! The digital series revolves around a musical, after all. We hope there’s some spooky songs too.
2. Lizzy as a stage manager and detective! As the stage manager, Lizzy totally helps run the show! But when Noah gets hurt, she’s all-in to help solve the mystery.
View this post on Instagram
3. All the mystery and suspense! We have NO idea what’s going to happen and we’re dying to find out. Will Lizzy find the culprit? Why would someone want Noah out?
4. Lizzy and Noah are too cute! We aren’t sure if they’ll end up together, but we sure hope they do! It looks like Lizzy will do anything for him, especially when he’s down.
5. Will the show go on? Because Noah was the lead in the production, we need to know who’s going to replace him and if the show will go on!
6. Is a piñata the key? The trailer flashes to a suspicious looking colorful piñata and we can’t help but think there’s a clue or two in there. Dun dun dun!
Can’t wait to see more? Check out the full “Stage Fright” trailer!