Mackenzie Ziegler is one of the most fashionable celebs we know!
The 13-year-old triple threat has an amazing sense of style, and always rocks the best outfits. One thing Mackenzie does especially well with her wardrobe? She includes lots of prints and patterns into her look, and totally slays! Check out five times Mackenzie stunned in patterns!
1. Sunny in yellow. Mackenzie looks like a ray of sunshine in this yellow gingham shirt! We love the pretty and subtle pattern.
2. Gingham, part two! Mackenzie’s a huge fan of gingham, as you can see from this stunning red gingham dress! We love how she accessorized with pretty rings and a simple necklace.
3. Pattern pants? Yes! We love Mackenzie’s unique patterned pants! This outfit is perfectly balanced between vintage looks and newer trends, and we love it.
4. Stripes galore! Mackenzie stands out against the famous Pink Wall in California by wearing a striped shirt, and we totally love this summery, chill look!
5. All ‘set’ and ready to go! Mackenzie totally rocks this adorable matching two-piece patterned set! We’re totally obsessed with the pretty color.